Wednesday 23 December 2009

ASCIImator DS - First Release!

Here's an early Christmas present for you! This is only a short message because it's very late, but I have just released ASCIImator DS!

More is in the readme. Remember to comment here about any bugs you may find - I was in such a rush to release it tonight that there are almost certainly a few flaws. The maximum amount of frames is 500 now. It'll probably be better that way. Merry Christmas to you all!

http://geckostop.webs.com/ASCIImatorDS1_0.zip

Remember to check the readme!

That's it for now. I won't have internet for a few days, so I guess I'll see you after Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Long time no update?

    I replied on ASCIIForums. See the reply there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replied again. (This is important in my books!)

    Is there a way for us to communicate faster? Like a chat or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, can you tell me what times you are on? It's kind of annoying having to edit my post 6 times just to update information. -.-

    ReplyDelete